Loma Shampoo Reviews - Shop loma shampoo & more. I love that you can get a liter and order a pump too. Save $11 on shampoo, conditioner and serum when you purchase our starter bundle. This one is the best of them. A loma shampoo and conditioner is supposed to be a lifelong companion. It is quite a common phenomenon to be confused over which is the loma shampoo to buy. Shop for your hair type now. Smells amazing, leaves hair soft, shiny, and clean! I regret not trying it sooner! I was using a different shampoo which was making my hair so greasy. Ad experience shampoo adapted for every scalp and hair type. ($11 less, to be exact.) save on divi with our starter bundle. It is very moisturizing and i have finer hair. This loma moisturizing shampoo smells. I was using a different.

Loma Loma Moisturizing Shampoo & Moisturizing Treatment 33.8 oz

Loma hair & body care is natural, nourishing and moisturizing hair and body care. Shop for your hair type now. I regret not trying it sooner! I randomly tried loma during a sale at a salon. It is very moisturizing and i have finer hair.